I wanted to devote a whole blog post to the lovely ladies at the Dragonfly Village. We are a collective of women who are working together to bring services to Stillwater and the surrounding areas. What kind of services, you ask? Well, I'll tell you a little bit about them.
Dragonfly's website is here if you want to check it out.
Lissette Minges-founder and (most awesome lady ever) Lactation support
- Lissette is the founder of our awesome village. She has this to say: "At Dragonfly Village, we all feel a woman should not endure pregnancy, birth, and motherhood on her own. All of the providers at Dragonfly Village have been lifted up by their own communities at those times of need, and felt love and support. The unique thing about us is we found each other and united our communities to provide a space for any woman to feel at home. Our mission is to empower women through support and education during those years of childbirth and parenting. For more detailed information about our individual services and providers, we would love for you to visit our website at www.dragonflyvillage.mom
Laken Shipley-Postpartum Doula
- Laken is a mama who has lived through the best and worst of what motherhood has to offer. She is passionate about the quality of mother's postpartum experience and strives to provide a safe refuge with her presence for new families to relax and grow together. Contact her at Laken at LovingHands@dragonflyvillage.mom.
Kylee Abel- birth doula and childbirth educator
- Kylee is a birth doula and childbirth educator in Stillwater Oklahoma. She provides a variety of packages to best serve the surrounding birth community. Kylee offers birth plan advisement, childbirth classes, birth attendance, mother blessing ceremonies, and everything in between. Her goal is to provide a service to fit everyone in planning the birth of their child. Click here to check out her awesome website.
Jackie Garcia - The Treehouse
- Jackie is the owner of The Treehouse. Her Facebook page is here and Her website is here. Make sure you check them out. The Treehouse is a convenient, affordable and fun drop off play zone in Downtown Stillwater. The Treehouse will offer Parents Night Out, Snow Day Care and a three hour parent free play for the parent that has an appointment, wants to shop, or is in desperate need of a quiet cup of coffee. You have to schedule ahead of time, so go to her website to schedule your date.
- Jamie is the Massage Therapist at Dragonfly Village. She offers Reflexology, Swedish, Prenatal, and Postpartum Massage. She's currently taking appointments for Mondays and Fridays with times from 9:00-1:30. Prices start at $60 for a 60 minute massage. Email her with questions or for scheduling at email@example.com.
Brittney Bay- sonographer at Miracle Within
Brittney is a sonographer. She offers gender reveal scans and also parties! We're excited to be offering this to Stillwater!
Now booking gender reveal scans!
Just Gender package: $75
15 min 2D session
6 black and white (2D) prints
CD (10-15 images)
Gender determination (if desired)
Schedule your gender reveal party today!
Includes ultrasound reveal for family and friends and party room for guests reserved for 2 hours.. Reveal the gender of your baby live!
And then there's me, Katie Lewis. If you're coming to this blog post from Dragonfly Village, welcome! Please take some time to look around and check out my website. I offer new life photography (maternity, birth, newborn and up). I have a studio space in Dragonfly Village, and I'm so excited to be there. I would love to chat with you if you're interested in a session. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.