This beautiful child of mine turned 3 years old today (Nov 12th).
I almost can't believe she's already so big. She is such a light in my life. She brightens up my days with her gorgeous smile and her hilarious sense of self. She is the best big sister. Seriously, Nora is so lucky to have her. Everyone she meets falls in love with her fun personality. And she's so stinkin' smart, too smart if you ask Mom and Dad. She's always wanting to be the "big helper", but often someone else has to clean up the mess she made doing the dishes.
I love this little lady with all my heart, and my life is so much better because she is in it.
Happy 3rd birthday Emersyn Renee.
Things about 3 year old Emersyn
- You love to be a "big helper" (do the dishes, "I want to make with you" when I'm baking or making dinner,)
- You love your little sister, and you especially love to boss her around.
- The toy story movies are probably your favorite.
- And so is Daniel Tiger.
- You're always able to recall the songs from Daniel Tiger into the right situations. Which really impresses us.
- You can count items at least up to 5
- Your memory is way too good sometimes.
- You don't like to be dirty, but you love to play in messes.
- You have to sleep in your tent, and with all of your toys.
- You still love your Night-Night, but now you have added a lot more toys to the "favorite" list. Like Woody and Jesse, Farmer and all his animals, and the other day you said that the hammer was your favorite and had to sleep with it too.
- Your imagination is incredible. My favorite thing about 3 year old Emersyn is watching you pretend with your toys. Just last night you were supposed to be eating dinner, and instead I found you making voices for your fork and a spoon from your tea set. This is so much a part of your everyday life, that even your baby sister has started mimicking you.
- You still like to be rocked, and that makes my heart happy.
- You have the most caring, loving spirit. Any time you see someone hurting or sad, you want to make it better. You empathize better with people than most adults do. And it's part of what makes you so beautiful.