I wanted to write a blog about my baby girl who is now 3! I still can't believe how much she's grown up recently.
Nora is a big reason why I started out in photography. And her birth is largely the reason I am a birth photographer today. Check out her birth story here.
- Nora loves everything Snoopy! She has multiple Snoopy stuffed animals that she carries everywhere with her. Her favorites change daily, but her main one is pictured below.
- She is emotional. In a good way, and sometimes it's tough on mom and dad. Because of her emotional depth, she loves fiercely. She is a snuggle bug. Some days, she'll just sit on my lap most of the day. She also loves to cuddle with the dog, who doesn't really appreciate it that much.
- Nora loves her big sister! Sometimes, they are inseparable. God knew what he was doing when he had us get pregnant with Nora so soon after having Emersyn. They are the best playmates. They fight all the time, but they make up for it when I catch them playing pretend together.
- Nora loves to pick out her own clothes. Mama doesn't love this so much! She is always insisting on wearing her "butterfly shirt" or other random pieces of clothing. I have to remind her that some of those items are in the laundry (because she wears them all the time!).
- She can count all the way up to 10 at least, and sometimes more. She knows her alphabet and she's working on her colors.
- Her favorite movie is probably Frozen, but she really loves to watch Bubble Guppies and My Little Pony. She's pretty much the epitome of Pinkie Pie, who just happens to be her favorite.
- Nora loves to play outside and swing on the tire swing.
- She is so independent. She wants to do most everything herself. But she still needs mama to feed her sometimes haha.
- She loves to color...all over the walls, and furniture. Paper too, but only sometimes.
- I would consider Nora our little dare devil. There isn't a whole lot of things she is afraid of except probably heights. And she's not even afraid of that all the time.
- She's so brave! She loves trying new things, and sometimes even showing her sister that it's ok (like going to the dentist).
- Nora was a surprise to us, and she continues to surprise us everyday with her awesome personality. Our lives wouldn't be the same without her.
Happiest of birthdays to my now 3 year old!